Birch Agency is actively recruiting Occupational Therapists for positions throughout the United States. Birch Agency Occupational Therapists help students with disabilities to address physical, cognitive, sensory, and psychosocial challenges. Our Occupational Therapists help students to succeed in the educational system by looking at the whole child and helping them to tackle specific tasks that have become a road block to the learning process.
We offer full and part-time jobs. The majority of our Occupational Therapy positions are in public, private and charter schools. We have opportunities for new graduates, seasoned Occupational Therapists and retired OT’s. We have positions working with population’s birth to 21. Some of our Occupational Therapists work with specific age groups such as elementary only, while others work with a mixed age group such as k-12.
Services you will provide:
- Help students attain IEP and academic goals and objectives
- Collaborate with families and teachers to help students achieve success
- Screen new students to determine eligibility for services
- Provide Occupational Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Attend IEP meetings
- Confer with parents and develop home programs when necessary
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in timely fashion
- Address and provide therapy for learning and or behavioral issues such as motor skills, cognitive processing, and visual or perceptual problems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- State Licensure/Certification
- NBCOT Certification preferred
- Some COTA positons available