Physical Therapist Job Opportunities
Birch Agency has excellent job opportunities for Physical Therapists who are passionate about working with children. Our Physical Therapists help ensure that students with disabilities have the ability to live and work independently by promoting motor development in a student’s everyday routines and activities.
Birch Agency Physical Therapists have an opportunity to work with students in early intervention and kindergarten through high school. Our Physical Therapists have an opportunity to work with students with a wide variety of disabilities.
We are interested in working with Physical Therapists who have pediatric experience. We will consider PT’s with all levels of experience including new graduates.
- Screen and assess student’s functional motor assessment
- Establish student’s ability to participate in school activities with or without assistance
- Promote effective physical therapy care plan
- Coordinate physical therapy interventions within school program
- Participate in development of IEP
- Provide therapy according to IEP
- Adapt environments to facilitate student access and participation in educational setting
- Consult with school personnel, parents and service agencies
- Provide instruction to other caregivers regarding physical management of students such as safe lifting, positioning, gross motor programs, equipment use, etc.
- Complete appropriate documentation according to the state guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- State Licensure
* Some PTA positions available