Birch Agency is actively recruiting Speech Pathologists for positions throughout the United States. Our Speech Pathologists are helping students to communicate more effectively. Birch Agency Speech Pathologists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Pathologists in pediatric based positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools.
Birch Agency has several positions available and we work with children birth -21. Some positions offer an opportunity to work with one specific age group; while others offer an opportunity to work with multiple age groups such as early intervention and elementary or middle and high school.
We have opportunities for seasoned speech pathologists and retired speech pathologists. We also offer opportunities for new graduates in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY). We ensure supervision for all CFY’s.
Services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Confer with parents and develop home programs when necessary
- Consult with Teachers
- Work as a part of Special Ed team
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely fashion
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- State Licensure/Certification
- Some positions require ASHA certification
- Bilingual Speech Pathologists
- Fluency with American Sign Language